[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JAAS/JACC...help...please....

indyJones do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 15:00:31 EDT 2007

Portal: 2.6.1
JBoss AS: 3.4
MySQL

I want to write a portlet that authenticates and authorizes the user.

I can authenticate just fine...

  | UsernamePasswordHandler handler = new
  | UsernamePasswordHandler(this.username, this.password.toCharArray());
  |
  | LoginContext logincontext = new LoginContext("portal", handler);
  |
  | logincontext.login();
  |
  | Subject subject = logincontext.getSubject();

This works fine....but how to I give the correct permissions to the user? I can get the Principals, but what do I do with them? Do I even need them? How do I forward the user to the "/auth" url?

ANY help would be very helpful...

Thanks

indy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074147#4074147