[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JAAS/JACC...help...please....

indyJones do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 15:26:25 EDT 2007

Thats the one i have been trying to follow...

I am very new to this so I apologize...

I get the user authenticated and get their Principals (Roles)...

What I don't understand is how to tell the Portal framework that this user is "Authenticated".

I tried using the JACC Portal Permission factory and adding the role "Authenticated" with no luck...

I just assume the Portal framework is smart enough to forward the user to the "/auth" context once an "Authenticated" role has been added.

I just need a little...ah..."push"...in the right direction... :)

indy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074153#4074153

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074153