[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - can i change the default root location?

kingsz1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 16:51:45 EDT 2007

I installed the JBOSS 4.2.1.GA and it work. I followed the tutorial to create a war file and place my project war file to server\...\deploy\ and it work too.

Can I place my project war file somewhere else to run? i hope it will work like the Apache Virtual Host. In Apache we can create the vhost folder anywhere and setup the system point to that folder.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074191#4074191

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074191