[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:fileUpload when used along with h:selectOneMenu

rsmithaa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 16:59:35 EDT 2007

James,

Were you able to resolve the issue you identified?

I'm running across the same issue. I'm seeing this on both IE and Firefox. It is intermittent as you described, and seems to be related to other JSF objects on the page. It appears to be fine when creating a new record, and only when updating an existing record where the h:inputText fields are updated but the s:fileUpload object is left blank does it fail intermittently.

When it fails, no conversation ID is passed on the command line. Clicking the back button and then resubmitting the form will correct the issue and the restore the conversation ID.

We are running with version 1.2.1. Note: To your observation we have one page on our site that has simple h:inputText objects with the s:fileUpload object that never fails during create or update.

Thank you,

Rod

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074192#4074192

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074192