[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JBossTools 2.0.0.beta3 released

mculpepper@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 17:49:09 EDT 2007

Today we are officially announcing the release of JBossTools 2.0.0.beta3, the long-awaited follow up to JBossIDE 2.0.0.beta2, and the sister release of RHDS 1.0.0.beta1.

Firstly, here are all the pertinent links:

Sourceforge release area:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=242269&release_id=531957

Update site:
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/development

This release includes our new JBossAS Server Adapter, new Archives tools, new SeamTools, RichFaces Visual Page Editor from Exadel, and new releases of all the favorites: Hibernate Tols, jBPM Designer, FreemarkerIDE, and more.

We'll be posting more links soon, stay tuned!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074216#4074216

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074216