[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Application config file outside the EAR

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 22:35:19 EDT 2007

Simple question: What is the way to store application configuration information outside the EAR file?  For example: my app allows users to upload lots of content.  I'll be storing this in the filesystem, not the DB (I know, there are pros and cons to both approaches).

There are a few other run-time config options, too,  What I would like to do is store all these in some file that goes along with the EAR file.  I don't want to have to modify files within the EAR itself.

Is there a standard way to send config settings to the app, ideally making them available as Seam variables?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074246#4074246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074246