[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Resource forbidden after deploy

pucky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 14 23:05:59 EDT 2007

Hi I'm running Portal 2.6.1 with JBoss AS 4.2.0 and MySQL and I'm having an issue after I do a hot deploy.

I've removed the portal-server.war and have implemented the same in my own war within an ear.

pretty much everything is stock JBoss Portal except the above change.

When I do a build (maven) and then hot deploy I get the following:
///snip////
HTTP Status 403 -

type Status report

message

description Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden.

JBossWeb/2.0.0.GA
///end snip///

I've made it so that all pages need to be authenticated.  Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Pucky

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074251#4074251

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074251