[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Looking for SEAM iText Features

marthoff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 08:07:05 EDT 2007

Thanks for your answer!

1- Setting the borders to 0 works fine. I just didn't found the border parameter description in the reference.
2- I fixed the newline problem by inserting a #{messages.newline} which points to newline=\n. Btw, I'm not that happy with white space handling of the seam-pdf tag library. It would be nice to set a parameter to ignore leading white spaces.
3- It would be a nice feature to have a compatible tag for the pdf library.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074399#4074399

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074399