[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: assign swimlane dynamically according to previous transi

rossputin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 11:15:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am getting the following error when testing a simple process with a custom assignment handler attached to a task...

Error completing task: An exception of type "org.jbpm.graph.def.DelegationException" was thrown.

I compiled my handler, and put it under WEB-INF/classes in my web app.  The node in question is...

  | <task-node name="decision chose red light">
  |     <task name="decision made red">
  |         <assignment class="DatacentreAssignmentHandler"></assignment>
  |     </task>
  |     <transition to="end decision"></transition>
  | </task-node>

and the body of my 'assign' method is...

  | ContextInstance contextInstance = executionContext.getContextInstance();
  |
  | if (contextInstance.getVariable("colour").equals("green")) {
  |     assignable.setActorId("ross");
  | } else {
  |     assignable.setActorId("user");
  | }