[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Need Suggestion on JBoss Web Services

akubaem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 15 23:04:25 EDT 2007

Hello.. I'm very new in JBOSS... just consider that i've never used jboss before... ok here's the situation...

Currently i'm running jboss-4.0.5.GA... i've also had successfully registered some services on web services server using tomcat 4.1.36 and axis 1.4... but my boss ask me to to configure the web services in jboss-4.0.5.GA...

Can anyone suggest me of which software to used?? currently i've downloaded the jbossws-2.0.0 and jboss-3.2.8... but i'm still not totally sure of which is compatible to use with my current environment...

thank you in advance... but currently i'm really in urgent, any fast help could be helpfull to me...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074649#4074649

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074649