[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: GPD 3.1_CR issues

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 02:59:52 EDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

Yes, I know that the xml synchronization still has problems. I have seen that you filed your problem in JIRA and that is good. I would encourage everyone who experiences similar problems to fully describe and document their use case and either attach it to the same issue (GPD-149) or create a new one
However, as the complete jPDL language is covered and there is no real need anymore to directly edit XML, I will fix these issues after the designer goes GA.

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074677#4074677

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074677