[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - LoginModule and user authorization on windows

jc7442 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 04:08:34 EDT 2007

I develop an application that will be deployed on windows. I use the LDAPExtLoginModule for the authorization.
I deploy a web application. When a user connects opens a session in my application, when the server tries to connect to a resource such as a printer, a disk on the network, server has the rights of the user that has started the server.

I need that the server has the right of the connected user in order to be able to access to resource granted for the user of the application. How can I do that ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074707#4074707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074707