[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Accessing a MBean on the JMX Console.

devnux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 04:28:26 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have a Scheduler Mbean that schedules the execution of a Mbean I've made. I have two problems when deploying my Scheduler Mbean (as a sar archive).
The first is that I can't see my Scheduled Mbean on the Jmx console when I can see the Scheduler MBean. When I start scheduling I can see my Scheduled MBean outputs on the JBoss console, which means that it is existing but encapsuled into the Scheduler MBean. I would like to have an access to this Scheduled Mbean to be able to manage it apart from the Scheduler MBean.
The second is that I haven't found any documentation (have I looked well for  it ?) about adding a link "View MBean" on the agent interface of a MBean to easily having an access to another MBean used by the first one.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074718#4074718

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074718