[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - How to access EJB3 beans from a portlet !???

stefnef do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 05:53:29 EDT 2007

Hi all.

We have an app. on a clustered jboss deployed as an .ear file in the farm folder. It is a webapp backed by JMS + EJB3 beans (local interfaces) and runs fine.

Now I am messing around with portlets and of course I want to invoke our business code in the EJB3 beans from a portlet.

Big question is : How do I do that !??

I tried to deploy the portlet as a .war bundled within the .ear file, but that didn't do any good :-(

Deploying the portlet as a standalone .war file in the deploy folder works, but how do I then access the EJB3 beans !??

Cheers,
Steffen

System: JBoss 4.2.1.GA + JBoss Portal 2.6.1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074770#4074770

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074770