[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: assign swimlane dynamically according to previous transi

rossputin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 06:08:44 EDT 2007

Hi,

trying the same thing in JBoss where I can get the stacktrace, I get...

  | 11:04:39,281 WARN  [ProxyWarnLog] Narrowing proxy to class org.jbpm.graph.node.TaskNode - this operation breaks ==
  | 11:04:39,414 ERROR [Delegation] couldn't load delegation class 'DatacentreAssignmentHandler'
  | java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: class 'DatacentreAssignmentHandler' could not be found by the process classloader
  | 11:04:39,442 ERROR [Delegation] couldn't instantiate delegation class 'DatacentreAssignmentHandler'
  | java.lang.NullPointerException

this leads me to believe that I am deploying my handler in the wrong way, namely I am just dropping the class file, in its folder structure manually under WEB-INF/classes in my web app... I guess I should be deploying it from within the designer plugin ?

How should I be deploying a custom assignment handler?

Thanks for your help,

regards,

Ross

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074773#4074773