[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Where are aliases for fully qualified names of Seam Comp

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 08:59:29 EDT 2007

"stephen.friedrich" wrote : I'd like to complain at JetBrains support that Idea does not recognize the short aliases (e.g. "identity") for fully qualified components names ("org.jboss.seam.security.identity").

This has recently been rewritten from aliasing (up to and including Seam2 Beta) to imports (Seam CVS, http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1693) and is still a work in progress (will be finished for CR1).

anonymous wrote : Also I noticed that the docs (3.2.7 Component Names) use this:
  | #{com.jboss.myapp.loginAction.login}
  | Has the syntax changed with JBoss EL? Previously it had to be
  | #{com$jboss$myapp$loginAction.login}
  | If so: How are ambiguities resolved?

Jacob/Gavin fixed this a while ago (pre JBoss EL), IIRC the magic is in SeamELResolver.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074830#4074830

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074830