[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - What's the best way to simulate parent-child-relations in ap

slotties do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 09:33:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

there's a nice oc4j-feature we use in our EAR-design called parent-child-relations. We have a core-application and an administration-application and optionally 0-n other applications which all require classes of the core-application. Up to now we simply set Java2ClassLoadingCompliance and UseJBossWebLoader to "true". I just wonder if there's a better way to simulate the oc4j-feature in jboss. Is there?

Thanks and kind regards,
Stefan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074844#4074844

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074844