[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam managed transaction in Tomcat

dapeng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 09:36:31 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : a) use Seam transaction manager

That is the point. I want to use spring instead of seam tx, because the same method will be invoked by non-jsf requests. Is that possible to tell Seam to start local tx managed by spring tx manager?

anonymous wrote :  declare your datasource in Tomcat

Can I declare the datasource in my spring config, so that I have the same config for production and unit tests? If yes, how to reference such a POJO datasource from persistence.xml?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074847#4074847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074847