[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Extremely basic JNDI question

dbronk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 10:30:50 EDT 2007

This unfortunately does not satisfy my needs.  I'll go about it in a different way.  But, this is extremly easy to do in Tomcat so I thought it would be easy to do in JBoss.  But, we have found other issues moving from Tomcat to JBoss with JNDI also.  Placing data sources in Tomcat we find them by looking up "java:comp/env/....".  Move the same app to JBoss and add a xxxxx-datasource.xml to JBoss, and it will not find it when we lookup "java:comp/env/....".  We need to remove the "java:comp/env/" portion of our lookup...  not very portable portability.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074863#4074863

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074863