[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Cannot see nodes and attached map in JMX console

billwangbill do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 12:26:42 EDT 2007

 I am a newbie for Jboss Treecache. I am going to put treecache into my
jboss server. the following are my config values for Eviction:
1000
0
0

I call the method putCacheData to save data in treecache in the first request( through Struts, Ejb3)
putCacheData()      {
tree.put("/classes/cs-101", "description", "the basics");
tree.put("/classes/cs-101", "teacher", "Ben");
}

I only can see node classes in JMX console and no /classes/cs-101 in tree.
and then I call  getCacheData() method in another request
getCacheData()      {
String descValue = (String) tree.get("/classes/cs-101", "description"
String csValue = (String) tree.get("/classes/cs-101", "teacher");
}

both descValue and csValue are null in the debug mode

Could somebody help me? I need see what value put into tree in the different request even though different session with application scope variable. Thanks in advance.

Bill

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074911#4074911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074911