[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Dynamically add persistence units

calidoggg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 14:12:25 EDT 2007

"waynebaylor" wrote : I imagine you could auto-generate the xml datasource based on the provided info and deploy it. But you might have to restart JBoss so that it could load the JDBC driver jar(which you would noramally put in .../server/default/lib). There is an off chance you could hot deploy the driver jar in the deploy dir though, i'm not sure.

But is there a way to auto-generate our persistence.xml file based on dynamic addition of datasources?  I agree with you that there is probably a way to auto-generate the datasource on JBoss's side, but what about on the persistence unit side?  Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4074935#4074935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4074935