[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Any configuration for caching of jsp's?

KadeBendu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 17:45:03 EDT 2007

We are running 4.0.5.GA and are still seeing this problem.  According to the JIRA issue, it's supposed to be fixed in that version.

Just to make sure it wasn't a configuration issue, I downloaded a fresh copy of 4.0.5.GA and deployed a dummy WAR file with a single JSP.  The problem is still happening ... the /work directory is not being deleted on hot deploys.

Is anyone else still having this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075017#4075017

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075017