[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Managing JBoss programmatically?

BogusException do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 16 22:29:48 EDT 2007

PeterJ,

Thanks for writing. I think this thread is closed now thanks to your persistence. I've now just to think of how to pass info to the waiting program to allow it to do its thing.

This isn't a problem for this list, though. I think it is more of a design thing. You know, a class' name and the contents of the envs. Jar'ing up and copying (w/ant or manually) is interesting, too. From here it isn't a technical problem, though.

Thanks again!

Bogus Exception

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075059#4075059

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075059