[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Looking for SEAM iText Features

BakuZozi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 04:04:23 EDT 2007

Hi!

I would like to applicable the very useful pdf-feature of Seam,
but I have some aesthetically problems:
- firstLineIndent attribute not works in paragraph tag,
but first line shift right with alignment="justify" attribute
(I like DO NOT indent in first line)
- every p:text tag trimmed before whitespaces,
thus the words merges
- national characters lossly, what signed in JBSEAM-1039
and resolved in 2.0.x, but I uses 1.2.1.GA. Because patch
(for 1.2.0.GA) of JBSEAM-1039 not perfect for me...
I had a narrow escape rebuild of my 1.2.1.GA Seam?
Possible put for me JBSEAM-1039 bug-free jboss-seam-pdf.jar?
Very-very grateful!

BakuZozi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075116#4075116

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075116