[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM BPEL / activeBPEL

burrsutter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 10:14:54 EDT 2007

So if we put the jPDL+BPEL discussion aside and focus only on BPEL then that engine if deployed in its own server instance should be able to operate with the ESB deployed its own server (ESB Server or App Server) instance.

However, if you wish to run jBPM BPEL AND ESB in the SAME server instance then that might be slightly troublesome but nobody really knows.  We would love it if you would like to work through this experimentation and post Jira tasks where ever you find issues.

Keep in mind that the ESB bundles in jBPM JPDL.

And also keep in mind that a BPEL engine (any BPEL engine) is "integrated" with any ESB simply because of its ability to consume & produce Web Services.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075243#4075243

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075243