[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Features supported - JBoss portal 2.4 / 2.6 ?

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 11:01:59 EDT 2007

Hello,

about monitoring the portal :
anonymous wrote : On top of that we expose few data about the portal that could be used in JBoss ON like the maximum time it took to render portlets, to action portlets. Number of errors that happened in portlets... (Very basic for portlets as of today)

I have search in portal 2.6 (doc, source...)
Can't find anything about statistics, metrics, or how to monitor the portal.

I remember to have seen some code about that, but can't find it anymore.

Does anyone know where all this is ?
how to get information on the statistic of the portal ?
with or without JBoss ON

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075252#4075252

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075252