[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problems using ajax validation in seam-gen

vincent.latombe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 11:34:02 EDT 2007

Using Seam 2 BETA1,

I'm facing an issue with the a:support tag in edit page of Seam-gen generated application. If I edit some required field, then hit the Save button directly, I get "The conversation ended, timed out or was processing another request" Faces message, and my changes are not committed.

The issue comes from the fact that when I hit the Save button, the onblur event from a:support fires at the same time and it breaks the save process. If I click outside the edited field, and then click the save button it works.

I don't really know whose fault is it (a4j or Seam) but anyway there is a problem and I have no clue how to solve it (except from removing this ajax validation)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075259#4075259

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075259