[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Why does jbossall-client.jar cause

leo_ni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 13:09:02 EDT 2007

I use JBOSS "jnp://ip:1099" as Context.PROVIDER_URL to look up EJB remote instance and with "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces" for env setting of "java.naming.factory.url.pkgs", that's why I need jnp-client.jar, which is also included in jbossall-client.jar.

If I don't use these jars, how to look up EJB remote instance by ejb jndi name. Is there any other protocol or setting that can be used for looking up EJB from JBOSS application server container? what's your idea?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075295#4075295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075295