[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: which class is used ? Classloader ?

marcelvanvelzen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 14:30:09 EDT 2007

Can it have something to do with the parameter java2ParentDelegation ?

To state my problem again, in each deployed .ejb3 file some normal classes have the same name.

Each .ejb3 is generated specific and deployed to some criteria of a customer.

Future insight might be the cause of changing the logic of one or more normal classes and new deployment must contain the new logic, which previous deployed .ejb3 should execute the old logic.

I noticed during execution of such a normal class, this was not the class within that specific .ejb3 file, but from another deployed file.

I want isolation of classes used in that specific ejb3, while still be able to share 2 additional jar files in the default/deploy directory.

How can I accomplish this ?

Any help would be very much appreciated !

Thanks in advance,

Marcel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075331#4075331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075331