[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - OBE vs JBPM - pooled actors

meet_nagi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 15:00:57 EDT 2007

Hi,

As of now in our production system we have OBE as the work flow engine. We are replacing it with JBPM to gain scalability and performance improvements.

Currently we are in development phase and fairly new to JBPM. We need suggestions on the below question.

In OBE XPDL we have mutiple user groups defined as below

            Panel Manager

and in each activity which is the Token in JBPM we have below setiings where FieldSupervisor can assign tasks to MemebershipRepresentative.

                    FieldSupervisor

Please tell me how we can specify this user group hierarchy in JPDL.

THanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075340#4075340

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075340