[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM BPEL / activeBPEL

Arutha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 15:13:43 EDT 2007

Alright. I'd indeed avoid these problems running BPEL and the ESB on two different server instances, by the way, but I thought I'd go for the merge attempt for simplicity (but you're right in that it might make it more work, I've come to see that now.)

I might've misunderstood the point you were trying to make in that last sentence though. do you mean it's more of a requirement that jBoss ESB supports BPEL because it is an ESB?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075345#4075345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075345