[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: NoSuchMethodFound createFullTextQuery()

momochone11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 18:03:55 EDT 2007

Also, I also tried WITHOUT using Search.createFullTextSession() as suggested by documentation.. I have another method that looks like this and still end up with the same exception.

public List getSearchResults()
  |     {
  |         if(searchPattern == null)
  |             return null;
  |         if("".equals(searchPattern))
  |         {
  |             searchPattern = null;
  |             return getEntityManager().createQuery("select be from Location be order by date desc").getResultList();
  |         }
  |         Map boostPerField = new HashMap();
  |         boostPerField.put("identifier", 4f);
  |         String productFields[] = {
  |             "identifier"
  |         };
  |         QueryParser parser = new MultiFieldQueryParser(productFields, new StandardAnalyzer(), boostPerField);
  |         parser.setAllowLeadingWildcard(true);
  |         org.apache.lucene.search.Query luceneQuery = null;
  |         try
  |         {
  |             luceneQuery = parser.parse(searchPattern);
  |         }
  |         catch(Exception e) { }
  |         FullTextSession session = (FullTextSession)getEntityManager().getDelegate();
  |         org.hibernate.Query query = session.createFullTextQuery(luceneQuery, Location.class);
  |         return query.list();
  | }

I am quite lost, I followed the example, and the jars are being loaded.  I don't understand why it keeps on saying NoSuchMethodFound..

any help is appreciated!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075389#4075389

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075389