[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - odd non-localhost slowness with JBoss 4.2.1 webserver

shulok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 17 18:05:35 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I'm upgrading from 4.0.5 to 4.2.1, and I'm seeing a problem with the webserver response when I navigate to the JBoss web page.  If I use localhost (e.g. http://localhost:8080/), the welcome page loads fine.  If I use the actual IP address or the actual fully qualified machine name, it times out.  I don't see this under 4.0.5, so I'm guessing something in the startup script or default configuration has changed.  Any insight?

Thanks,
Thom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075390#4075390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075390