[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Build system

hvram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 18 00:04:12 EDT 2007

Hi
  I have been using Seam 1.21.GA for my project.  I am looking for some advice on having a build system. Some of the common problems I am facing are

   a) No help on GUI for using the rich:tags etc.
Solution : I am using the JSF facelet files as jspx files so that eclipse provides some sort of tag completion

   b) No way to check the validity of the facelets files. ( i.e. there is no way to check if there is a managed bean by this name / or a method is available . ) This is becoming a big problem for the team since it takes time to deploy / explode and then catch the error . Is there a better way to check for the presence of the beans / methods during compile team. Any suggestions ?

Regards
Hari

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075420#4075420

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075420