[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Accessing an MBean from a web application

EricJava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 18 01:24:44 EDT 2007

Here's the question: JBoss has all these great MBeans, and it's pretty easy to write custom MBeans too.  And they are all easily accessible from the jmx console.  But how do I get them from within a web application?

I found this web page:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HowCanAnEJBCallAnMBean

which gives some code for this.  But is there some way to inject the mbean, just like we inject everything else in Seam?  Or should I just write that code every time?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075426#4075426

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075426