[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: A bit off-topic: Red Hat Developer Studio 1.0 Beta 1 is

modoc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 18 02:07:15 EDT 2007

Yes, JBoss Tools works pretty well now.

The update site is:

http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/development

There are a few things that do not work on the Mac, for instance the Red Hat HTML editor preview, etc...

What I've done is pair the JBoss Tools (for things like seam-gen and the hibernate tools, and other Seam niceties) with MyEclipseIDE, which has nice JSF and XHTML editors, with preview functions that work on the Mac.  (I'm running their 6.0M1 on Eclipse 3.3 now).  MyEclipseIDE has better Mac support, but is lacking the Seam specifics that the JBoss Tools project brings.

Devon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075432#4075432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075432