[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: JNDI and DefaultDS

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 18 15:13:49 EDT 2007

"axel.becker" wrote :
  | After that i have build a small webapplication which contains a ServletContextListener.
  |
  | Now i want to lookup the DefaultDS in the "contextInitialized"-Method of my ServletContextListener

Instead of looking it up from the ServletContextListener, try looking it up from a servlet/jsp and see if that works. That might give us a clue as to whether the ServletContextListener is being called even before the datasource is bound to the JNDI tree

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075489#4075489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075489