[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: header.jsp - How To?

saigon_man do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 18 19:38:31 EDT 2007

Explorer,
To display your own header.jsp in the portal (in my case, I use the default portal)

open jboss-portal.sar\META-INF\jboss-service.xml
go down to the line which contains the text "/portal-core"
rename this one to the name of your war file, i.e. /myportal
rename the paths below this line to be the path to your header.jsp and tab.jsp in your portal war

Restart jboss server and poitn to your portal url. It should display your own header.jsp
Hope this help

TL

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075505#4075505

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075505