[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JAAS/JACC...help...please....

creative777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 19 13:40:13 EDT 2007

I reviewed Sohil's post and did review the Tomcat Authenticator and I can now see what the hurdles are in regard to circumventing the Tomcat Valve.

Portal extends the JBoss security which extends the Tomcat security scheme although I think it is still possible to setup a portlet with just portal authorization would get pretty ugly.

So rewriting the Tomcat Authenticator and applying as a custom servlet would be the easier route. Not sure what that will be but if anyone has done this I and Indy would appreciate it if you would share some code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075563#4075563

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075563