[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Session Timout and no-conversation-view-id="/home.xhtml"

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 19 18:17:36 EDT 2007

Getting

  | Exception during request processing:
  | Caused by javax.servlet.ServletException with message: "viewId:/pages/user/userDetails.seam - View /pages/user/userDetails.seam could not be restored."
  | javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:249)
  | org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)

after what I believe is a session timeout.

I have a catch in pages.xml

	no-conversation-view-id="/home.xhtml"

But it does not seem to be firing...

I am assuming then on a session timeout this will fire.... Humm.. am I missing something?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075605#4075605

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075605