[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Identity module customize guide

headiron do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 00:42:07 EDT 2007

Hi all.
I try to use jbpm in application used in my company.
We have own table describe ower organization and person,
but it's not similar with table in identity module.

I think that best solution,custimize identity module,is to use view or customize hibernate mapping file.( ex : Group.hbm.xml )
( Our case , table is not similar with identiy module. so I think we could do that )

And another solution is to customize AssngnmentHandler.
( We could do that only use User table )

Could I have another solution?
And, is there a user guide for customize identiy module ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075637#4075637

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075637