[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Type Substitution doesn't work with Schema2Java Client a

M_schumpa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 10:27:50 EDT 2007

There are no big differences...

The attributes are all named the same; in handcoded they're private, in generated they're protected.

In the genareted classes there are the @XmlAccessorType, @XmlType and @XmlElement annotations, in handcoded not.

In the handcoded classes I've added toString() methods (for logging), which aren't present in the generated classes

The generated classes didn't have a setter method for lists, so I added them.

That's all the differences I was able to find.

But as I said before the problem only exists in JBoss, with Glassfish everything works fine, even if I use the classes generated with the JBoss wsconsume tool.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075865#4075865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075865