[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - problem with Stateless beans

nemya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 13:18:17 EDT 2007

Hello,
I need to have an xhtml page which uses an attribute in a stateless session bean. I want this attribute to be recalculated every time I call this page. I did this with the scope STATELESS. When I call the page it works well, but everytime I recall it(after I change some values concerning my attribute), the stateless sessin bean doesn't seem to be reinvoked. The page shows some old values. Is there a bug in the Seam I use (1.2.1 GA)? Or is there some annotations I have to add?
Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075974#4075974

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075974