[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Quartz configuration in Seam 2.0B

michael.yuan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 14:13:49 EDT 2007

I think the issue here is that JBoss AS itself also uses Quartz for some underlying services (e.g., the EJB container). So, when you use the JVM property to point to a different quartz property file, the JBoss's built-in services got confused and refused to start.

What I will do is to search for a seam.quartz.properties file in the application local classpath in QuartzDispatcher. If it is found, the Quartz instance in Seam will use it. I will update this thread when this is done.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075987#4075987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075987