[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Build system

hvram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 14:35:10 EDT 2007

Hi Max
  Yes I have tried JBoss Tools Beta 3. I am currently unable to run it on my x86_64 bit Linux machines. Works fine on the 32 bit though

   I am impressed since this seems to be an improvement over the tools support .

   But I am looking for a task since I want to extend the task to do the following :

    If the bean changes I want to find all the xhtml files that refer to tthe method and then invoke the appropriate tests.

Regards
Hari

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4075994#4075994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4075994