[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Jboss on HTTPS

jesseeee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 15:01:09 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply Justin. I have this somewhat working but I am getting an error. I found in another post that I need to add protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true" for the version of jboss that I am using. Now it tries to load ssl but I get "No available certificate or key corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled."

I started a new post for this error but if you have any suggestions - I would really appreciate any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076001#4076001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076001