[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Flex + Seam integration approaches

cingram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 15:52:09 EDT 2007

I have working code for a factory that will look up Seam comps using Flex Data Services. The code is pretty trivial and is based a lot on the Spring factory. FYI the issue isn't so much looking up the comps from the Factory. It is more getting it integrated with the conversation model of seam as well as the JSF life cycle. You have to provide an adapter that will integrate in to the JSF life cycle. I have some working code for that as well(it is definitely trivial). If you are interested I can post it. I gave up that route for a few reasons 1. Price 2. Size the libs added about 20 extra megs for me. 3. Time  I needed to get a working prototype up and going and didn't have alot of time to figure out how to get the conversation model integrated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076011#4076011

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076011