[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Flex + Seam integration approaches

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 20 16:35:14 EDT 2007

Nice.  Your experience binding seam via FDS sounds similar to that of someone who began the same thing for GDS.  The guys developing GDS have listed Seam integration as one of their main priorities for the 1.0 release, as described in http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/graniteds/message/539.  They also are looking for help.  The nice thing about GDS is that the codebase is pretty clean and comprehensible.  Looking at their Spring, EJB and hibernate examples make it very clear how to do the Seam one - except for the conversation part of course.

Another aspect of GDS I liked is that its Flex-side binding generator is EJB3 savvy, happily handling enums, annotations, etc.  Seems to me like the project needs just a little push for it to become a better-than-FDS AND free option for Flex/Seam remoting.  I'm hoping to be in a position to explore this next week, but if you're interested, I'd love to collaborate.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076020#4076020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076020