[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Images Uploaded in Seam

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 02:11:27 EDT 2007

I have chatted with a GFX expert and to produce the code that can handle animated gifs and transparancies through a re-szie is not a small job.
I think I will bow out on this for now and jsut restrict the user from uploading an image that is too big (therefore making THEM do it).
Shame really as thats pretty unfriendly...
I could just allow ANY image and display it to a given size but this means I may be passing round MASSIVE images AND small images may get scaled up.
Grrr...
Nice feature to add to seam perhaps... (well it has everything else!)
:/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076108#4076108

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076108