[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Workflow process visual rapresentation

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 04:26:51 EDT 2007

Does JBPM 3.2.1 still use ProcessImageTag.java?

I noticed in 3.2.1, the jbpm-console diagrams have blue borders etc, and the active nodes have a "running" state. I would like use this sort of diagram in my own app, and I have used ProcessImageTag.java in my own app, but all I get on my websale diagram is a red box around one of the forks, which doesn't even fit properly, but using the jbpm-console on the same websale, it looks quite nice, with the blue borders and running state etc.

I have tried looking at the JBPM 3.2.1 console source code, but can't seem to find how the diagram is created. Can anyone point me in the right direction please?[/img]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076135#4076135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076135